Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species

Friend or foe?
Sorting souls is precarious.
A risky game for you or me.
Are we in the same bucket?
(Have I kicked the bucket?)
Who sorts us?

People do
Their radar is finely tuned.
Who keeps promises? Who shows up?
Is my gaze met? Does she care?
I think, yes.

So many, 
Souls have found what I know too.
Your sort feature has been turned off.
His Kingdom, is your Kingdom
#Nofilter.

This is why,
Broken souls come to your home.
Time and again their radar
Brings them into your circle
Hands open.

Different
Is beautiful in your eyes.
Leave the sorting to their Maker.
A mantra of mature love.
Kingdom come.

--for Heidi 


1 comment:

  1. Coming back to visit the blog after a long while to see what was new and was delighted to find this. A beautiful tribute to a wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete